Sundays July 26 – October 25
(closed Sept. 6th)
Location: East Main Street between Broadway & Mary
Fresh produce, drinks, snacks, crafts & more!
Many Main Street Shops & Restaurants are open too!
Reasons to Visit Our Farmers’ Market
- Taste Real Flavors
- Explore New Spices & Produce
- Nourish Yourself
- Know the Origin of Your Food
- Support Local Farmers & Vendors
- Promote Humane Treatment of Animals
- Discover Artisans
- Pet Friendly
- Connect with Your Community
- Enjoy the Season!
MASKS are REQUIRED for VENDORS and VISITORS.
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES APPLY.
Rules to follow when visiting our Farmers Market due to the COVID-19 pandemic and based on ACHD guidelines.
- Practice 6-foot social distancing. Be respectful of vendors & fellow shoppers.
- Face masks or coverings are REQUIRED.
- Sampling & eating food on-site is PROHIBITED.
- Handling products is PROHIBITED. Vendors will package for you.
- Vendors will not handle personal shopping bags. Remember to wash them regularly.
- Follow any posted signage.
- The number of shoppers may be limited at times, please be patient.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- When possible, use exact cash or credit/debit cards.
- Wash your hands before & after visiting the market. Use our sanitizing stations provided by EcoSolution Distributing.
- Visit our virtual market to place preorders with participating vendors.
We are accepting vendor applications online Click Here.
Share This Event