The Carnegie Community Development Corporation wants to support our local businesses in as many ways as we can. To that end, we have provided links to multiple reliable sources of information in this fast moving crisis.
PROCESS TO REOPEN PA
1. Process to Reopen PA — The Process to Reopen PA is a direct line of information from the Governor’s Office.
2. CDC Guidelines for Business Owners — This is a link to the CDC’s website on guidelines for business operations.
3. CDC Guidance on Preparing Workplaces (COVID) — This downloadable document offers CDC guidance on how to prepare your workplace for reopening.
4. PA Chamber of Commerce “Bringing PA Back” — The PA Chamber of Commerce offers a clean portal into information + resources you will find valuable as we contain our march to a return to business.
5. Allegheny Conference Back to Business Webinar — I have found the webinars developed by the Allegheny Conference to be useful. This link provides access to a webinar discussing getting our businesses back in operation in Allegheny County.
PPP Loan Forgiveness
Commonwealth of PA Assistance
Information from the Commonwealth. This is a comprehensive clearinghouse of information. Please note that there is a link dedicated to businesses: https://www.pa.gov/guides/responding-to-covid-19/
Covid-19 Working Capital Access Program (CWCA) – This is a loan program to assist with working capital needs. $60M has been moved to this new program. Businesses can apply this week. The loan must be applied for through a certified economic development organization (CEDO). In southwestern Pennsylvania, that would be the Pittsburgh Economic and Industrial Development Corp., the Regional Industrial Development Corporation of Southwestern Pennsylvania, The Progress Fund, North Side Industrial Development Co./Riverside Center for Innovation, or the Southwestern Pennsylvania Corp. From what I have been able to determine you can reach out to any of the five (5) CEDOs charged to Allegheny County. Following are helpful links to understanding if this program is right for you:
CWCA “Cheat Sheet” – Covid-19 working capital access program factsheet
CWCA Overview + Guidelines – Covid-19 working capital access program
Certified Economic Development Organizations (CEDOs) in Allegheny County – Link to CEDOs
CWCA Article – Pittsburgh Business Times / Wolf rolls out 60 million small business assistance
Rumor Control – Allegheny County Health Department COVID-19 Rumor Control
Small Business Development Center(s) – SBDC. SBDCs are always an amazing resource. Now more than ever. Please follow this link to find an exhaustive menu on how to find loans, grants, tips to weather this disaster. Check back often to this link as resources are developing daily: http://entrepreneur.pitt.edu/business-resources-covid-19/